For more than 15 years, we have been building a ‘secure and connected future’ for our customers. This has resulted in a company growth of more than 20% per year, from a small Dutch company with 10 employees to a multinational with more than 400 employees in 7 countries. We are continuously looking for new talent to make our team even more intelligent
and successful! Currently we are searching for:
Service Delivery Manager
As a service delivery manager, you identify a client’s needs, oversee, and manage the services Infradata delivers to its customers. The foundation of this position is to provide consistently high levels of customer service throughout the service chain. This is typically a full-time role and can be carried out in several different customer industries and/or organizations. Service delivery managers work together with all employees within the service department. The role is well-suited to people who have a passion for providing excellent customer service, who possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and who enjoy working as part of a team.
Job purpose summary
You have a highly visible role within a business that is continuously growing. You understand our clients’ business needs and act as the key communication point. This includes the coordination of activities for the different services that Infradata provides to its customers (Break-fix, Managed Services and Security solutions). Furthermore, you manage service-
related issues by providing pro-active measures and recommendations and have a focus on our customer base in Germany.
A key part of the role of a service delivery manager is to establish and improve processes. The goal of streamlining these processes and procedures is to ensure that each customer get the same great experience in every step of the service customer journey. You develop yourself and keep your knowledge up to date about the business and the network of the customer. To do this, you work closely with skilled engineers, architects and an operations management team spread across Europe. We serve market leaders in telecom, service provider and the enterprise market, which makes working for Infradata utmost challenging and a steep learning curve is guaranteed.
To be successful, our future colleague has the following knowledge and experience:
Role & Job requirements
- A bachelor’s degree. In preferably Information Technology
- ITIL certification; preferably ITIL v4 with and a specialist certification
- IT knowledge / experience; preferably: networking, managed services and/or security
- Understanding of onboarding new customers
- Experience of identifying up-sell opportunities
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT services environment
- Manage incidents (P1/P2)
- Reporting to management and customers (SLR)
- Excellent communication skills, both German and English - able to build strong trusting relationships quickly
- You are preferable based in driving distance to our German office in Dortmund
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in Germany with an international scope;
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself);
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, bonus scheme and a company car;
- A chance to work in a team with extraordinary driven, intelligent, and fun colleagues within an open and non-hierarchical organizational structure.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 231 20625400.